1. If you have any device or Android updates pending, complete those updates first. Try download again.
2. Clear Google Play cache
- Google suggests clearing Google Play Store's data from your phone and then trying to install Sworkit. To do this, go to Settings > Application Manager > All > Google Play Store > Clear data. Try download again.
3. Go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sworkitapp.sworkit.com and try to download to your device maybe even twice if it still does not work.
4. Go back to the Play Store on your phone and search for Sworkit again to see if you can now download directly from there.
5. Reinstall Google Play
- Another suggestion is to re-install the whole Google Play Store App. To do this go to Settings > Apps > All > GooglePlay Store > uninstall updates. Try download again.