Apple maintains full control of the subscription process, so unfortunately we cannot cancel it for you and deleting your My Sworkit account will not cancel your auto renew subscription alone.
To cancel or edit a subscription purchased on an iOS device, click here to manage your Apple subscription and turn off auto-renew.
To request a refund for an iOS subscription, call 1-800-692-7753 and ask for an agent.
Alternatively, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. ...
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
- Use the options to manage your Sworkit subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle
For more information or instructions to complete this process on your computer, please see Apple's official support documentation for this here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039