A new edition of your favorite fitness app is here. With that, here's the roundup of what's included:
- Choose between two different voice options. American Male (English only) or British female (all languages)
- Reset your planned workouts with a "Reset Plan Progress" button at the bottom of your screen
- Snap a pic of yourself and use it as the background image of your workout-complete screen share
- Manually download and verify all Sworkit exercises are loaded onto your device (this also fixes bugs that are the result of an incomplete download of video assets)
- Want to delete a workout log? Great! You can now delete your workout log.
We also laced up our development boots and did some serious Bug Squashing including fixes for:
- Issues with custom workouts not showing
- Custom workouts not including rest breaks
- Showing the first rest break too early
- The ability to use back navigation during a workout break
- Exercises changing sides at the wrong time
- The "change sides" cue getting cut off
- Planned workouts going longer than the amount of time selected
- The ability to upload a profile photo (Android users)
Whew! We've been busy and we're still at it. That being said, if you see something that needs some polish or a full on fix, reach out to let us know. We guarantee a real human will respond back and address your feedback.
Look forward to hearing from you!