You've paid for your membership, but you're not able to start a workout. That's not ideal, and we want to make sure you can gain access as soon as possible. Here are our top ideas on what could be the issue:
You might be signed in with the wrong email address or login option.
- Tap on the left side menu and then tap on the red "Sign Out" option.
- Then login with the email address and login option you used to pay for the app (Hint: The email address you receive your receipt of purchase is typically the correct option).
If you paid with Apple or Google, you could try to "Restore Purchases."
- In the app, tap on "My Account" in the left side menu.
- Then tap on "Manage My Subscription."
- Tap "Restore Purchases."
- Follow the prompts.
- This should allow you to apply your purchase to your current account.
If you paid for Sworkit Pro in the past, your purchase should apply to Sworkit.
- Try to sign in with your original login email address and login option (Hint: It could be an old email address you no longer use/have access to. It's ok, once you are logged in you can update your email address).
- If your original email address does not allow you access let us know in the Help Center in the app (found in the left side menu) or at email@example.com
If these options don't allow you access to your paid membership, let us know in the "Help Center" in the left side menu in the app. Tap "Contact Support," and we will be sure to help.