It's easy to sync your Sworkit app with Google Fit, simply follow the instructions listed below:
- Download the Google Fit App from the Google Play Store
- From the main menu of your Sworkit app, select "Settings"
- Navigate to "Connected Apps & Services" and toggle the "Google Fit" option to "On"
- If you already have an account, authorize Sworkit to connect to Google Fit by signing in with your email address and password. If you don't have an account, you'll bas asked to create a new account
- Once you're signed, select "Connect" to pair Sworkit with your Google Fit account
Additional connections are available for MyFitnessPal, Strava, and Apple Health (iOS). If you need any assistance, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can reach our Customer Support Heroes by going to your Sworkit app's main menu, selecting "Help Center" and clicking on Contact Support.
Use the emojis below to let us know if this Help Article answered your questions. Your feedback is super helpful.