The Sworkit Student Engagement Portal provides athletic directors, teaches, and coaches with the ability to group, organize, and manage the Sworkit activity of students and athletes.
Teachers and coaches with access to the Sworkit Student Engagement Portal are able to create groups and teams to organize their students.
To add or remove an organization admin
- Open the Sworkit app or visit app.sworkit.com
- Choose Admin Portal from the side menu
- From the My Organization tab, scroll to All Members
- Tap on All Members
- Select the teacher or coach from the list and then choose the Make an Editor option
- Once they are an admin, you can remove access from the My Organization tab
Note: The students must already be members of the organization/school to add give them admin/editor rights. Please contact our Student Engagement Portal specialists if you need to add more admin seats.
Check out our Getting Started with the Student Engagement Portal article for more tips.
To learn more about the Sworkit Student Engagement Portal and to sign-up, visit sworkit.com/student-engagement-portal