Can't remember what you ate for breakfast, never mind your workout last Wednesday? We've been there. That's why we've made it simple to view and edit your workout history in your Sworkit app. Here's how it works:
To View Your Sworkit Workout History
- Navigate to the home screen of your Sworkit Fitness app
- Look for the label "My Sworkit"
- On your mobile device "My Sworkit" will be located at the bottom right corner of your home screen
- On your tablet or desktop "My Sworkit" will be located in the side navigation menu bar
- If you click on the "My Sworkit" icon and scroll to the bottom of the screen you'll find an area labeled "Recent Workouts"
- To see your entire workout history log, tap the gray "View All" link located to the right of the label "Recent Workouts"
To Delete Your Sworkit Workout History
- Follow the instructions above to view your Workout Log
- Click the "View All" link to reveal your complete Workout History
- Using your finger or stylus (on a mobile device or tablet), swipe left on any workout to reveal the "Trash Bin" icon
- On a desktop, click and drag with your mouse on any workout to reveal the "Trash Bin" icon
- To permanently delete a workout from your history, click the "Trash Bin" icon
To Add To Your Sworkit Workout History
Workouts should automatically be added to your history. However, if you complete a workout and don't see it in your workout history, contact our Tech Heroes (see below for how to reach support).
If you need additional assistance with your Sworkit workout history, our Customer Support and Tech Heroes are happy to help. You can reach us by email at email@example.com or by going to your Sworkit app's main menu, selecting "Help Center" and clicking on Contact Support.
Did we nail it? Use the emojis below to let us know if these instructions were helpful.