At Sworkit, we allow you the flexibility to either select workouts a la carte, create and customize your own workouts using exercises from our exercise library, or follow a recommended workout plan.
If you're interested in one of our done-for-you recommended plans, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to the main menu of your app.
- Click on "My Account" and select "Recommended Plan."
- Next, tap the "Let's Get Started!" button
- Enter your gender, year of birth, and weight, clicking "Next" to continue. We use this information to accurately calculate the amount of calories burned during a workout. But feel free to skip any question you'd prefer not to answer.
- Let us know "How often you currently workout", "What is your primary motivation for using Sworkit" and "What can Sworkit help you with?" by selecting the radio button next to the answer you feel best fits you.
- The app will then analyze your data and recommend a plan specifically for you.
- Click "Explore the Sworkit Gym" to be taken directly to your recommended plan.
If you want to select a different plan you can follow the same steps as above but change your answers to the following questions "How often do you currently workout?", "What is your primary motivation for using Sworkit?", and "What can Sworkit help you with?" Changing these answers will allow the app to generate a different plan based on your goals and needs.
Need additional assistance? No problem. We have certified fitness trainers who are more than happy to help. You can reach one of them via the "Ask a Trainer" link in your Sworkit app's Help Center or email email@example.com.
Did this article on how to choose a fitness plan answer your question? Click one of the emojis below to let us know if it definitely answered your question, sort of answered it, or wasn't helpful at all. Thanks in advance! Your feedback is super helpful.