Whether you reset your progress in a plan and now you're having "Reset Remorse" or your workout did not log properly (hopefully that's not a usual issue, and if it is, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org), we have an option for you to move your progress forward manually.
You can do this two ways:
In A Plan Workout
- Swipe left on the workout you would like to show as "Completed."
- Tap on the checkmark that appears.
- The "Up Next" banner should move to the next workout.
In A Challenge Workout
- Tap and hold on to the workout you would like to show has been completed.
- This should allow a checkmark to show over the workout.
If you have any questions about this or would like to let us know if your workout did not log, please do it at email@example.com or in the app's help center. We will be sure to help right away.