Whether you've been sworking with us for years and have the moves down, or you simply don't want to hear them, turning off the tutorial instruction audio (AKA Guidance Tips) in your Sworkit app is easy. Here's how it's done:
- Make sure you're using the most recent version of the app. In the bottom left-hand corner of your app's navigation menu you'll see the app version number your device is currently running. Simply visit the Apple (iOS) or Google Play (Android) store to update your app and/or verify the most recent app version you should be using.
- Next, select any workout
- Then tap the "Workout Settings" button under your workout timer dial. This will open up your workout settings screen.
- Choose the "Audio" tab at the top of the screen
- Under AUDIO PROMPTS, you'll see the "Give Guidance Tips" feature. Toggle this to the 'on' or 'off' position to enable or silence all instructional cues. You can also enable or disable "Say Exercise Names", "Announce Next Exercise", and "Include Welcome and Congrats" audio cues from here too.
- Don't forget to click SAVE in the upper right hand corner of the screen to save your changes and return to the previous screen.
If you still continue to hear the Instructional Cues, open your app's main navigation menu, tap on "Settings", and under LANGUAGE, set your default language to English. Then repeat the steps above.
If you run into anymore issues, please reach out to us via the Contact Support link in your app or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know if this article answered your question by clicking one of the emojis below. Your feedback is super helpful.