We all need encouragement from time to time and some accountability is a good motivator! Create a healthy routine of exercising by setting reminders in the app.
If you'd like Sworkit to remind you of your workout, here's how:
1. Open the app on your device and tap the menu in the upper left corner.
2. Tap Reminders from the menu that pops out from the left side.
3. For a Daily Reminder, toggle it to on and tap the time underneath the toggle to scroll to your preferred reminder time, then click done.
4. To set a reminder when you've been inactive with the app, toggle it on where it says After X days of inactivity, and then select the time you'd like the reminder and after how many days of inactivity or Frequency you'd like to be reminded.
5. To set a reminder for your Next Workout, toggle it to on and schedule your next workout.
If you'd like to schedule you next workout right after you finish one:
From the workout completed screen, tap Schedule next workout at the very bottom in blue.
Then scroll and select the day and time you're planning to workout next and tap Done.
A message will pop up from the bottom of your screen confirming that your workout reminder has been set with the time.