During your workout, you may want to increase or decrease the amount of time between each exercise move. Here's how to find and customize the transition time settings in your Sworkit Fitness App and give yourself more or less time to transition between each exercise:
- Open the app and choose any custom or pre-made workout
- Click "Select Workout"
- Tap the "Workout Settings" button located beneath your workout time dial to go to your settings
- Within the "Intervals" section you'll find the "Length of Transition Pause (sec)" option
- Use the slider to increase or decrease your desired transition time between exercises
- Be sure to click "Save" when you are done
- Select "Begin Workout" to start your sweat sesh
If you have additional questions you can reach us via email at email@example.com or via your app's Help Center.
Do us a favor and let us know if this article answered your question by clicking one of the emojis below. Your feedback is super helpful!