Sworkit makes it simple to restart your workout plan or mark your recommended workouts as complete. With our handy dandy customization capabilities, you're in complete control of your recommended plan workout history.
To Mark a Workout In Your Workout Plan Complete
- Navigate to the home screen of your Sworkit Fitness app
- Look for the calendar icon [include tiny icon image] labeled "My Plan"
- On your mobile device "My Plan" will be the second icon located at the bottom of your home screen
- On your tablet or desktop "My Plan" will be located in the side navigation menu bar
- Find the workout you want to mark as complete
- Using your finger or stylus (on a mobile device or tablet), swipe left on any workout to reveal the "Checkmark" icon
- On a desktop, click and drag with your mouse on any workout to reveal the "Checkmark" icon
- Tap the "Checkmark" to mark the workout complete
To Undo a Completed Workout in Your Workout Plan
- To mark a workout in your Workout Plan as incomplete or undo a completion, follow steps 1 - 3 above in "To Mark a Workout in Your Workout Plan Complete"
- Using your finger or stylus (on a mobile device or tablet), swipe left on any workout to reveal a "Back Arrow"
- On a desktop, click and drag with your mouse on any workout to reveal the "Back Arrow"
- Click the "Back Arrow" to undo a completed workout from your Workout Plan
If you need additional assistance with your Sworkit workout history, our Customer Support Heroes are happy to help. You can reach us by email at email@example.com or by going to your Sworkit app's main menu, selecting "Help Center" and clicking on Contact Support.
Use the emojis below to let us know if these instructions were helpful.