What’s better than doing a Sworkit workout? Doing a sworkit workout with a virtual workout partner! With Sworkit we’ve made it easy for workout partners to track the workout activity you’ve done together. This is perfect for family workouts, too!
Getting credit for a group workout
It’s easy to give your workout buddy credit for the workout you’ve completed together.
To do this:
- Start a live chat option that allows for screen sharing (we suggest Zoom, Uber Conference or Google Hangout).
- Choose a workout and a "Host".
- The host can then share their screen and start the workout.
- At the end of the workout on the summary screen tap on the person icon with the plus sign in the top right corner.
- All participants need to open their camera on their iOS or Android device and point it at the QR code to scan.
- A pop up at the top of your device will appear to open your Sworkit app.
- Tap on the pop-up and Sworkit will open to a page where you’ll be able to add the workout to your Sworkit activity log!
- You can also text or email a link if your workout buddy isn’t nearby.
Did a workout with a friend and forgot to scan it right away? No problem.
- Go to “My Sworkit” in the app.
- Swipe left on the workout you want to share and tap the person icon with the plus sign.