Sworkit's Live Workout Player gives you the ability to lead a virtual group workout within the Sworkit web app. This is a helpful solution for schools, teachers, remote work teams, training clients, families, or friends that want to bring everyone together in a virtual environment and help keep each other motivated, fit, and healthy.
To use this option:
- Open a video conferencing option such as Zoom, Uber Conference, Google Meet, or Skype and invite your group to join you.
- Choose the "Share screen" option in the video conference.
- Open Sworkit on your computer at app.sworkit.com and log in.
- Select a workout from a collection, a plan, or your custom folder. Tap "Select Workout."
- Set your time for the workout and tap "Select Minutes."
- Tap "Begin Workout."
- In the top right corner of the screen, tap "Live." This will change the screen, so you and the workout are showing.
- Complete the workout with your group and don't forget to take a picture with the camera icon on the completion screen, if you want to share your workout.