If you're working on your personal fitness plan or in the midst of a challenge, you can see the headway you've made, mark off workouts that you've already completed and see what you have left to tackle.
Here's how to mark off workouts in your personal plan:
- Open the app, tap "My Plan" in the left side or bottom menu.
- Scroll to find the workout you want to mark as complete; swipe left on it.
- A white circle with a checkmark will appear; tap the checkmark.
- The workout will show up as completed with an orange circle and checkmark to the left side.
- Keep crushing workouts in your plan!
Here's how to mark off workouts in a challenge:
- Open the app, tap the challenge you're working on.
- Scroll to find the workout you want to mark as complete; press and hold on it.
- A white checkmark will appear over that workout, showing it is completed.
- Keep crushing other workouts in your challenge!